Thursday 10 June 2010

Getting you bloggers to write...

Look, I'm only going to post text OK? I don't have time for all this image and video posting malarky, I neither have the technology nor the proclivity. (Some large words there Steve - Ed). I will leave that to the likes of whizz kids like Eva Suba and Idilko Whatsername.

But I will say this - the shared blog at this year's conference is working very well - the only thing we need now is MORE BLOGGERS! Come on you lot - where are you all? I'm sure you have something to say after day 1 of a great event. Let's have your comments posted on this blog - your images, videos, sound bites and podcasts, your social tags, your conference badges, your left over biscuits, paella (... steady on - you've gone a bit too far - Ed). ...

I just want to get some of you bloggers to contribute something you want to share ... I'm looking forward to reading it...

No comments:

Post a Comment